#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

You Will Find What You Seek / Yeshua Has Recorded Your Every Thought / I Only Take Orders From My Master Jesus Christ And Father God / The Royal Families May Try To Recruit You In Dream Realm / Davidic Bloodline Taking Back Of Gods Kingdom On The Earth / In Preparation For The True Husband Of My Heart / One Baby To Another Says Im Lucky To Met You / Coming To Punish The Poisoners Of His People / Before It Has Started The Sky Will Show Signs / How Long Do I Have To Keep Living In This Reality / Everything About You Makes My Blood Rush / I Really Have To Go Dont Want To But I Got To Go / This Life Is Short But Eternity Is Forever
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Showing+the+full+force+of+%23NavyPartnerships%21
472-274
2832-2382
TS 9:02

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

I always say now, don't put anything on your skin you wouldn't eat. The skin is porous and soaks up anything you put on it.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Nicolson, click on at the bottom under it