#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

You Will Find What You Seek / Yeshua Has Recorded Your Every Thought / I Only Take Orders From My Master Jesus Christ And Father God / The Royal Families May Try To Recruit You In Dream Realm / Davidic Bloodline Taking Back Of Gods Kingdom On The Earth / In Preparation For The True Husband Of My Heart / One Baby To Another Says Im Lucky To Met You / Coming To Punish The Poisoners Of His People / Before It Has Started The Sky Will Show Signs / How Long Do I Have To Keep Living In This Reality / Everything About You Makes My Blood Rush / I Really Have To Go Dont Want To But I Got To Go / This Life Is Short But Eternity Is Forever
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Showing+the+full+force+of+%23NavyPartnerships%21
472-274
2832-2382
TS 9:02

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I always say now, don't put anything on your skin you wouldn't eat. The skin is porous and soaks up anything you put on it.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Amen! Often, when I'm outside watering, I can smell someone's damn dryer sheets! Ugh!

Cant even breathe, but no one really cares about Canada.

tell me about it, there has been a forest fire going here for like 2 weeks now and all you can see and smell outside is smoke and a toxic haze and pieces of ash flying through the air, most likely full of chemicals .