#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

You Will Find What You Seek / Yeshua Has Recorded Your Every Thought / I Only Take Orders From My Master Jesus Christ And Father God / The Royal Families May Try To Recruit You In Dream Realm / Davidic Bloodline Taking Back Of Gods Kingdom On The Earth / In Preparation For The True Husband Of My Heart / One Baby To Another Says Im Lucky To Met You / Coming To Punish The Poisoners Of His People / Before It Has Started The Sky Will Show Signs / How Long Do I Have To Keep Living In This Reality / Everything About You Makes My Blood Rush / I Really Have To Go Dont Want To But I Got To Go / This Life Is Short But Eternity Is Forever
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Showing+the+full+force+of+%23NavyPartnerships%21
472-274
2832-2382
TS 9:02

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Amen! Often, when I'm outside watering, I can smell someone's damn dryer sheets! Ugh!

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I always say now, don't put anything on your skin you wouldn't eat. The skin is porous and soaks up anything you put on it.

(4) Show this thread