Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

I wonder if the tech exists to use cell phones as a transmitters to program mRNA in the vaxxed.

Maybe the vaccine makes a person a better receiver/antenna for cell/sat signals.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

DATA EXCHANGE … They had a “Deal” with the Evil ones off world ( remote)

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In programs, influencing the blood of individuals has been used for several decades not only locally (for example during treatment or quick finish) but also remotely (control, "short-circuiting" actions and the like).
Back then it was up to selected individuals in the programs. Today it is already used on the entire population.
"They" will pay for these crimes.

N

3 time blue bird loser ...🤣🤣 yes . An actual authorized preacher..😎

it would make sense if graphene is in the vax 🤷‍♀️

I saw videos of them walking into a room and the TV would try and connect to vaccinated people. I never tried that one on my aunt but the magnet did stick to her arm

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Bluetooth shows that.