Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me πŸ’š

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

I don't remember where I heard this, but I didn't go down any rabbit hole over it. I get it. I believe it. :(
I'm forgetting the guys' name who wears glasses? That talked about his time working on 51? So he kind of described what he saw between some doors at 51... and when I listened to it again more recently, I freaked myself out because it honestly sounded like he saw a child, or something child-size. But he wouldn't say that (and he wasn't asked). It was like, when you start to hear things differently - it stuck out to me the second time I heard it.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

Yep. He made it very clear that it wasnt an alien.

Yeah he kind of did, actually. He was uncomfortable.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bewatermyfriend in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cassidy Joy, click on at the bottom under it