Do you believe in the 144,000?

Feel free to leave comments as to why you feel that way.

Also, please like this so we can tell how many took the poll...no other way to gauge. Thanks!

Yes

No

Not Sure

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Many of the numbers in the Bible are symbolic. 144 is 12x12, which is symbolic of the 12 tribes. I don't think there is any more to it than that.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Revelation 21:17
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Love

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

To me, the question seems similar to someone asking if the sky is blue or bluer.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

i agree!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i have never heard of the 144,000 before your post
thats why i answered “not sure”

i do believe people are sealed by God
and that people pray to be sealed on passover
(think)
i have to read about it more to understand the context. are the 144,00 the angels?

I don’t believe in a man made god but I do believe in a (Source) I can feel it all around me I’m being guarded by it I do believe in spirit guides. I do not know anything about the 144,000 I have never read the bible and never will, I grew up catholic did my first communion , never felt comfortable about religion even as a child, I new that there was something more l’ve always question life god (Source). I get it know🙏🏼 I look within for my answers not outward 🙏🏼my intuition guides me and never been wrong .

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

We can not continue this way...... an un comfortable Change, World Wide needs to happen. We Can change it. 1/3 is all it takes

Hella NPCs

starting to believe it more and more

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

This resonates with me.
5 pics

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

I think it has something to do with the 144 akenenic cells of the thymus.
https://medium.com/@LuxuryBotique/significance-of-144-000-hz-octave-frequency-493fd1d001f4

In response Debra ... to her Publication

The Thymus gland sits at the high heart/Christ Consciousness Chakra/Energy Center.

Resonating

So many are caught up in the pineal gland being the gateway , even though occult cultures put snakes at their third eye, few want to realize it is a symbol for mind control.

The electromagnetic out put and frequencies of the heart centers are out of their range and reach. A dove symbolizes this energy center for innocence.

Also see https://akeneexpressions.blogspot.com/

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Since we have been lied to about almost every thing i don’t know . I do see 144 all the time .

my understanding is the 144k jewish evangelists... This book goes into a good bit of detail about it actually (2 pics)

I found this awhile back when I first started studying The Book of Enoch
Who Are The 144,000 Witnesses of Revelation?
By Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com
https://pillar-of-enoch.com/essays/144000-Witnesses.html

I believe that tomorrow is 144 days before Christmas

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

according to the bible i believe they are the 144000 were the male children that were killed under 2 by king Herod
How many babies were killed in the massacre of the innocents?
Herod, the king of Judaea, watches as his soldiers slaughter the innocent children of Bethlehem in an attempt to kill the infant Jesus, whom Herod feared would eventually seize his kingdom. According to Boccaccio, 144,000 children were murdered.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

and they were from the 1200 of each tribe these children wer blameless virgins no lies come from them

(1) Show this thread

I can’t claim to have a clue what it truly means. I dont think of it as an elect type class of folk. I like to think of it from a watcher, guidance, support, protection aspect…

Who knows? Maybe it’s 144,000 already embodied here. Maybe they’re on the “outskirts” supporting us. It doesn’t matter to me as much what it is, but rather there is a positive force for good on our side…

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

When I hit the like.. the number jumped up by 7. I only mention because it likely happened with others also.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

yes

I belive but keep in mind no one left behind theres a reason some of us found certain people sooner than others. Nothing more nothing less. May peace be with you ❤️🙏🏻

1111 1221 7777
I knew it at this moment
WWG1WGA

Love this❤️🙏💪🇺🇸🌏😇

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Wellness Warrior, Seeker of Truth-Freedom. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. Live in Abundance

I believe there are more. 🤗

Yes! I do not know who they will be, but I feel
we will know w/out doubt when it is time!

Once I met a couple in the produce department at a grocery store in Austin. Their feet seemed to not touch the floor..they slowly swooshed around instead of walked, they were Angelic, Happy but REAL (I know..Austin, probably on Drugs etc. etc. 😂). But these two were not on drugs, or of this world, in my Opinion.

So... What I have learned is, we don’t know who the 144K are or who are Angels, so I try and be on my best behavior😬 because we never know who is with Us 😳😜!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Why? Why would it be so. I have no doubt in God, none. Thats all I need, is there anything else? Too many lies by men with evil intent.
ps; Im happy to know God has a sense of humor, why else would hair leave my head & show up on my back.

Just a guess but the 144k number is code for something to do with our DNA. Exactly what I am not sure, but likely why [they] are trying to fook with it.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

During the end time Tribulation it was the 144,000 devoted to our Lord Jesus Christ that led many to being saved.

I wrote a whole 11 song album in 11 days after a waking dream with Archangel Michael, I’ve always felt like one of the 144,000. Or at least inspired by the idea!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

1111 IS WHY

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Yes, I. am one of them !!!

Much Love Many Blessings

I've been seeing 4441.... if that's putting God last then I have some work to do. I also could be misinterpreting.... but the 144 would be a bit more clear.

Saved by Grace. I love Jesus so very much. Happily married for 35 yrs 2 my hubby & mom of 3 adult kids. Trump is my President.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the e
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.