Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Convert part of your house...or a room in your house to a short term rental for visitors to your area. Use airbnb and/or VRBO.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

we rent - it's small too.

Sometimes a landlord will be agreeable to allowing you to rent part of it out. Look up rental arbitrage. But if it's too small for you to be comfortable with a guest, I get it. Or find someone who has an airbnb and clean for them. Houses are usually quite clean when you get there because guests are rated on how they leave a property. I know several women who do this and make decent money for part time work. (But that's not in your own house ) Could try something like an etsy store if you are good at artwork, crafting, sewing etc... Think hard...you will come up with something!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it