Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

Convert part of your house...or a room in your house to a short term rental for visitors to your area. Use airbnb and/or VRBO.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

we rent - it's small too.

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Pet sitter, errand runner, volunteer at a place you want to work and wait and see if you get hired.

Sometimes a landlord will be agreeable to allowing you to rent part of it out. Look up rental arbitrage. But if it's too small for you to be comfortable with a guest, I get it. Or find someone who has an airbnb and clean for them. Houses are usually quite clean when you get there because guests are rated on how they leave a property. I know several women who do this and make decent money for part time work. (But that's not in your own house ) Could try something like an etsy store if you are good at artwork, crafting, sewing etc... Think hard...you will come up with something!

(2) Show this thread