General McInenerny said twice to "watch the water". Here is Juan O Savin......

https://youtu.be/k5fmN9ZGIqM

Juan O Savin has A Secret - The End game - YouTube

#107sentme Video source: AnonDay 1J. Trumpet 1133

Only people mentioned by @WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Could be tsunamis as there are a few mag 7's happening!

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

The Q Signal Going Live Soon">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2-hrEp80-g

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes - flush the bad stuff out - it is the core of contamination and corruption. Leave it bare for the whole world to see the political disease and it's evil perpetrators will no longer be accepted or tolerated.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

BE COUNTED. FREEDOM DOESNT COME EASY BUT ITS WORTH EVERY SACRIFICE!

I would loveto watch this, how genius and amazing plan go into action , let's get rid of all the corrupt evil people and go back to a safe place for our children! ❤️

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Delete and replace with my link.

They ripped my video and uploaded that shitty 360p copy...

Here is the original:

https://youtu.be/UOVC7FCeRKc

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

The end of all this Evil.....so close! No more puppet masters, no more clones, no more corruption! Soon you are a Free Man JFK jnr. Let the light of God shine on you! God always win! My 2c.....do you really want to see that white house ever again? Think you should rather make a monument for all the heros that saved our world!

I pray that I see this before I leave this life.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Juan's information and style is so comforting to me!

I love the Lord! I love Freedom, truth, and justice! I'm searching for ways to help the cause. John 14:6

brought tears to my eyes

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

wow. i had to listen multiple times at the end. it sounds like “be” but “me” makes more sence however maybe it was something to confuse us or make us think. 🤔

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication

I listened several times also to try to catch it. Even had my kids listen. Since it keeps saying that Juan isn't jr. then it would be "be" very confusing.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Love Juan!! He just did a great round table with Charlie Ward, Ann Vandersteel and David Nino Rodriguez. The part about rerouting the Potomic and flushing out the scum from tunnels is powerful. When you seriously think what that's going to look like with people trying to exit but having no where to run. Wow. Biblical

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

NEVER say "impossiable"...
#NCSWIC#GodWins#Q#wwg1wga

At 1:55 does he say "me" standing there?

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

it could be, sort of sounded like be, but me would make more sense

(1) Show this thread

Trump is My President! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Mother and grandmother who loves the Lord! Fighting for our Republic

I have watched this several times. This is excellent!

Powerful! That have us chills!!

Blessed to have an amazing family....especially Mom! Raised right...Texas country living is amazing... Biblical times.....the 180 is near..

yup......We are tired but know the plan doesn't play out until all is complete....chess...puzzle.....now Dominoes......

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

LOVE for God to make this happen, just like Juan described.

Then turn the Hell Hole into a Museum... a relic to PRAY against
ever happening again.

Blessed to have an amazing family....especially Mom! Raised right...Texas country living is amazing... Biblical times.....the 180 is near..

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

wink.....february is a cleansing month.....March 4th.....

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤️🙏🇺🇲