My dream has always been to have a beach bar, you guys cool if I run the one on Anon Island?

Only people mentioned by @TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

My dream is to have a sailboat with a 25 ton cargo hold, I could ship in some goods!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

No problem. I love beach bars and if you save me a seat, I may teach you how to make the best marg eva.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

No problem. I love beach bars and if you save me a seat, I may teach you how to make the best marg eva.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Definetly be hanging behind the bar!!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I built a bar from an old table and painted some stools I found in garbage and put it in the back of hubbys garage...it is much better than going out.Our neighbours love it...

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

Love it!!!

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Only if your a happy person. I'm ready for some fun. LOL

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

American Irish, oh I can party!!

(1) Show this thread

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

I'll be at the Weed Bar

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

See you at the weed bar Patriot 😉

(4) Show this thread

yeah sure, keep some coconut water stocked for me? ill farm the seaweed

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Been a bartender for 32 years, I will gladly assist👊

Kinda like....
"Club Paradise" (1986)

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

YEASS!!!

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

you can still have your beach bar without alcohol, alcohol is the root to all evil…..people do CRAZY sh*t when drinking alcohol, the island would turn into orgy island…..we don’t need that, so non alcoholic drinks only

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Quick way to get yourself uninvited 🤣😂 I don’t drink personally but I will have a toast with all of you!! And I’m playing with you, all love here

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

organic vodka?? tasty concoctions of the day? IPA beer? cider? mmmm.... thirsty!

i am claiming the ice cream truck venture❤️❤️❤️

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

sure as long as i get to cook and prepare the meals.

if your ok with me opening a little luncheonette i would be pleased lol

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

ps also would like to cook Thanksgiving dinner😁

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

yes! same. can i open a taco bar in the back 😁

Love it!!

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

As long as you make mine doubles 😆😆

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Only if you do this exact slide😅😅😅👊

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Can I be the bar stool warmer?

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

🌻Can I be the gardener? I will have the homestead...🌺🍓🍉🌶️🥕🍅

I have an awesome Kahlua recipe, Monkey fookers, white russians and bulldogs for everyone

That would depend on how good you are at mixing it up😁🇺🇸✌

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

I’m cool with it ;)

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Sounds good to me! You have to learn to slide my beer down the bar like the whiskey commercial! 😊😊😊

As long as Mojitos & Mules please, are in the menu? 😂

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I can help with the decorating! ☺

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

I'll play music for everyone! :)