Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

PROUD PATRIOT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Meme Queen๐Ÿค— Good Vibes Only! ๐Ÿ’ฉ Attitudes Not Welcome! ๐Ÿ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

โค๏ธ

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(2) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only FaithโœจโœจThe Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantโ™ฅ๏ธ

I cry alot, not because I'm sad, but because there are people, military, and friends that I dont know working behind the scenes that care so much about us and this country and all countries and all people safe and happy. Really no words can express the feelings and gratitude. Only Thank You

โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค Im a sailors daughter ๐Ÿ”ฑ Go NAVY ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGAWW ๐Ÿ’šโค Reiki Master ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•Šโค๐ŸŒนTRUMP SUPPORTER!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Married๐Ÿ’•

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Its comforting to know im not the only one shedding tears for all, send love to all involved ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Hello sister empath.

(6) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

DAN THE MAN!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘Š

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I'm Blushing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Thanks Dan but I didn't vote for a new social platform. And I didn't vote for Trump TV. I didn't even vote for Trump in 2024. I voted for Donald J. Trump to be PRESIDENT on November 3rd, 2020. My vote was stolen. I don't care about any consolation prizes. Get the job done, Dan.

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

thank you Dan!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

When the oath was taken - it was not taken lightly. We are all here, every step. Sometimes we stumble but someone from the group picks us up. We are Patriot Nation. We are here for ALL and ALL for one!

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

AMEN TO THAT !!! WWG1WGA WW

(1) Show this thread

what app did he post this on?

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Ewok Of Death to his Publication

That is FB

In response Ewok Of Death to his Publication

I saw this post on twitter but it was at least 6 weeks ago.

(2) Show this thread

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅING?

They are coming for us, too. Jailing our meme maker, calling us white supremicists, Nazis and terrorists and insinuating we should be in internment camps. We are still with you, POTUS and will gladly take the slings and arrows for YOU.

Not to deminish us. But when you think about it where the hell is there to go

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

#ILOVEYOU#ILoveTrump ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ#Trump

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

Not. Going. Anywhere! We're here. We're resiliant. We're strong in our faith and adament in our resolve.

Loud and proud Kansas Trump supporter! Great job Pompeo. GO TRUMP!

The excitement is building, I feel like I'm vibrating!

I might be an orphan but cant go back to sleep! ๐Ÿ˜ข

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

You are not alone

(1) Show this thread

New platform is anonup!

Hell Yeah!!!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๐ŸŒ 

Could the rumors joining with [EM] be true? Why he announced he's not posting on Twitt for awhile?