Daniel Scavino Jr. ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

I cry alot, not because I'm sad, but because there are people, military, and friends that I dont know working behind the scenes that care so much about us and this country and all countries and all people safe and happy. Really no words can express the feelings and gratitude. Only Thank You

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pitterpat28 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Hello sister empath.

โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค Im a sailors daughter ๐Ÿ”ฑ Go NAVY ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGAWW ๐Ÿ’šโค Reiki Master ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•Šโค๐ŸŒนTRUMP SUPPORTER!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Married๐Ÿ’•

Its comforting to know im not the only one shedding tears for all, send love to all involved ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

CA Paramedicโ€ขNative/Mex American ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Truth seekerโ€ข WWG1WGAโ€ข๐Ÿ’–our Military โ€ข๐Ÿ’–LEOโ€™s โ€ข๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝHeal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Rightโ€ผ๏ธ Because I feel their Patriotism, I hold the line, keep my head high, trust the plan, & try not to punch anyone talking ๐Ÿ’ฉabout President Trump ๐Ÿ˜

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Tears of gratitude flow over here in the bayou as well! Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

sending my heart

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ