Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy@doqholliday@kimrunner@Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....

hahaah !!! Epic moment in history. just consider those non stunted 6th and 7th graders of the future reading about this great silent war and the Comander in Chief that crossed more bodies of water than the Delaware, The Joshua that brought down more walls than Jericho, the Lambs emissary that took the slings and arrows for humanity 's sake.
Thanks be to God that continues to deliver us examples of our true capacity and dedication to one another of God's image of us, in Christ's Name and with a great sense of humor with that unending love and compassion for our folly.
Amen.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jgkagen5 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Amen and Amen.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🙏 Amen and Amen 🙏

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

AMEN

(3) Show this thread