Please pray with us tonight and help us manifest a Divine God Matrix for our children's future. 
We MUST unite together against a common enemy, satan and stand in God's authority.

We can all learn the truth together and remove the dark angel that has been over our country since the JFK assassination in Dallas in 1963 & since we the people allowed the murders of millions of babies in abortions.

We have to make this right with our ONE God and reclaim our birth rights as humans, as ascendents of Adam.
We can sort out our differences once we restore this planet to a Divine God Matrix and end satan’s hell matrix.

As Juan has said, “God will be just as serious as we are”!
God will be with us! 

Nana thanks my frens John John john wain and@dennis1776 for the beautiful artwork for Nana's prayer. 

manifest: 
https://www.canva.com/design/D....AEt8_FDUSo/ayLKy7WmR

Prayer:

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️🙏Amen and Amen.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

it is with Gods love that pray that we as people will join together raise our hearts and voices giving our lives and will over to our God asking his forgiveness for the harm that has befallen our children and to restore us to the God matrix we were designed to be living in. Let us raise our personal conscience contact with our God let us Viberate in true belief of hope and Divine power that the goodness of divinity will release all that was meant for humanity