Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

#Grounding#Earthing barefoot is a great way to communicate with the#Divine SOURCE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS WAS AND EVER WILL BE#GodIsLove
17 timestamp marker
#Q is#Biblical#QuantumYeshua#17

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

electricfying.!!!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

going with the flow...in synch with the earth vibes

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

great post 📫 👏 👌 Thank you Sister 😊

Quick question 🙋 If you get frostbite while trying to go barefoot outside does that still count? Is there another way...freezing over here

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

leather soled shoes

(1) Show this thread

I've tested this with a voltmeter.
You can ONLY ground yourself when walking barefoot on grass or
sticking a metal rod in the ground and connecting to it.
You CANNOT ground barefoot on sand, dirt, concrete or asphalt.
You CAN ground yourself WITH shoes on by touching or holding to a plant, branch, or tree.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I am reading it works on pave stone, cement but not asphalt. Lots of conflicting info on this.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I am reading it works on pave stone, cement but not asphalt. Lots of conflicting info on this.

(3) Show this thread

ohhhh id love to but its too cold here, anything below 76 and imma bundle up 😂

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I have been grounding and my hubby has been doing it with me :)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

reminds me of The Beatles Rubber Soul. Can’t properly ‘ground’ with rubber and weren’t even invented until 1899 (and mostly long after that). Maybe invented so we are NOT able to ground. nothing surprises me anymore.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

i believe so, have gone barefoot most of my life. could not tolerate wearing shoes

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Maybe we should run a pole to see how many of the AU fam are the barefoot type. It’s one of the hardest concepts to convince my siblings of. “Government, religion and hollywood are full of satanic worshiping pedophiles” - easy peasy. You should walk around outside without shoes. 😱 Go figure!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I dislike wearing shoes. Always barefoot inside.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I love being barefoot outside in the summer. i hate shoes. I have plantar fasciitis and prefer to be barefoot. Im always barefoot in the house.

(5) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

./sync. I explain later

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

runner ground?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I = 9.
9 > 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 9.
TS = 2:50 PM > 14:50 > 5.5.

Nov 01, 2017 1:34:11 AM EDT
Anonymous
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

There’s one or more ./sync’s in there, and here’s one more. ;)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 28, 2022 at 1:34 PM]
SAUDI-BACKED DAILY REMINDER!!!

(14) Show this thread