Maybe we should run a pole to see how many of the AU fam are the barefoot type. It’s one of the hardest concepts to convince my siblings of. “Government, religion and hollywood are full of satanic worshiping pedophiles” - easy peasy. You should walk around outside without shoes. 😱 Go figure!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I love being barefoot outside in the summer. i hate shoes. I have plantar fasciitis and prefer to be barefoot. Im always barefoot in the house.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

I dislike wearing shoes. Always barefoot inside.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Funny I’ve been wondering about that very thing lately. I never wear shoes unless I have to. even in winter in MN I’m barefoot

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Funny I’ve been wondering about that very thing lately. I never wear shoes unless I have to. even in winter in MN I’m barefoot

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I would but right now all we have is dirt no grass

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Dirt is fine😉

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread