Open letter to freemasons and illuminati

There is still time to come to the light, expose the evil and be redeemed.

No matter what you participated in, witnessed or condoned, God/Source has a place reserved for you if you courageously step forward and tell the truth to make restitution.

If you are a low-level freemason and do not know the depths of satanism at the top levels, just start making comments or jokes about how much you would be willing to do to be wealthier and more successful. They will start grooming you up.

HEALING BEGINS WITH ATONEMENT

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Not an expert on this topic but will try to add my thoughts.

I have read that some of our founding fathers were Masons. They were well respected and masters in their trades that helped build America.
At some point they expanded membership to an unacceptable saturation. So the inner circle created the Freemasons. After time that as well reached an unacceptable saturation leading to
some Freemasons to became double agents with the illuminati.

I have came to the conclusion that there are 'some' high power Good Freemasons helping pull this off.

Thinking this way because they seem pretty good on hijacking good things.

This is just thought and not backed up by research because you simply can not trust the research material out there on this topic.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, my father was a high level Mason and Shriner and I can affirm there are good men within the organization but can also confirm that there is evil increases the higher you go up. My father found this out in his mid 40's and it really shook him up...enough so that my Father would not allow me to join and he eventually left it all together himself.

The Masonic levels are similar concepts to the dimensional levels that we speak about, which include the elevation of your personal frequency through a process of enlightenment (gaining and application of knowledge).

The lower level Masons do not have the knowledge of the higher levels, they are not shown the secretes of the next level until they are deemed ready and are initiated into that level.

Evil infiltrates ALL parts of our society (Government, Religion, Organizations, ect.), good men are enticed and become entangled in it...like being caught in a trap that they cannot get out of.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

My father was also a Mason. Invited by my step mother's father after my dad retired from the military. I'm not sure how far he went as he passed in 2020 but I do remember attending some "family included" ceremony when I was about 16 years old. My step mother was Eastern Star & they tried to get my younger brother involved with DeMolay. I really had a hard time when I learned the truth but feel deeply that most get involved because they trust the men who bring them in and truly believe it's a good organization.

I too was asked to attend an induction ceremony but had a bad vibe about it so I chose not to. This was before I knew anything about them. I thought they were just a group of businessmen and investors that got together and had these social meetings that just discussed insider stuff and did fundraising. I've always been an investor and that maybe it would be a good idea but now I'm glad I didn't and listened to my heart instead of being tempted with a secret society. Now when I think of their secret society I think of the speech JFK gave about them being repugnant.
it would not want to be part of a group that is thought of as being repugnant. 🤠👍

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it