#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

It's doGs world and we just visiting.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Morning VK.

Do you think Earth was designed to be a test to the extent that it has been?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

That was a pretty good movie in 1990's. All about doing what's right yo make it into heaven.

I believe that life is a test, a series of choices. The consequence of the choices we make in life is our final destination — Heaven or Hell. Free Will makes it our choice. It all comes down to love — Jesus made that clear.

Matthew 22:36-40
36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”

Matthew 7:12
12 So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them; for this is the law and the prophets.

Thing is none of us is perfect, so, all of us have sins we need to atone for before we can enter into Heaven. Purgatory is where that happens, either during our lives here on earth or …

https://www.truechristianity.info/books/the_testimony_of_gloria_polo_en.pdf

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Amen Mary. God’s Divine Mercy provides these two commandments to save the whole human race. Anyone who follows His universal precepts may enter His Heavenly Kingdom regardless of religion. Following these humane loving laws necessarily involves repentance. He forgives all of it.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

TS 8.45 17
purgatory....this made me think of when my friend was in her teens and she said to her dad that she was scared to die incase she went to hell, he replied, 'that will never happen', she asked him how he knew this for sure, he replied, 'cause we are already in hell'.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It seems a necessary procedure - perhaps on this level we’re on? Maybe one day we’ll know why.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

My ‘Mystic’ priest( see’s visions/ dreams etc) had a woman call him & describe a dream of herself/him in purgatory. She described the inner feeling ,clothes each was wearing & fine details. The following week she called with the 2nd dream - but the priest interrupted & described the details to her. The 2 had never met but had the identical dream of the different realms of purgatory on 6 or 7 separate occasions . If earth is Purgatory, are the dreams metaphorical?
Note: he’s a Catholic priest- They don’t believe in Reincarnation

Lot’s of Questions

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Test of the Soul....

Before my mother past (very suddenly)…she awakened. We awakened together. I pray everyday that she made it out of here….for good. I know, in my heart of hearts, that we planned our escape together. Purgatory no more. We figured it out..thanks to GOD and my ANON family.
❤️❤️❤️

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In Dante's Divine Comedy, he describes Dante and Virgil's journey through hell before reaching the mountain island of Purgatorio (also called Purgatory ) on the morning of Easter Sunday. The mountain is called Purgatorio ... the Purgatory Mountain. In it this is the core ... purification of the soul! When will they reach it? On the morning of Easter Sunday ... the resurrection ... of the soul ... to Heaven!! Everything will be fine!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Maybe, but I'm surrounded by God's light all my life

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

"Purgatory is based on the Catholic (not Biblical) teaching teach that some who sin and repent in this life may still have to undergo, after death, punishments from God for their transgressions.

Catholics believe that some people retain a "stain" on their souls for sins they have committed even if they repented of them and asked for forgiveness. When they die, according to their teachings, this stain remains on their immortal souls. Those whose stained souls are not considered worthy of eternal torment in hell fire must still have them "cleaned" before entering God's presence."

I remember my mom telling me as a kid that when I sin there is a stain on my soul. I believed that for years.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Just watched a documentary on Time Travel. H.G. Wells wrote a book on it but he didn't believe in time travel but did believe in his "machine"
Found that interesting.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, so that. Felt this all my life... a Purgatory...

. /sync

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

What’s so deceptive about this is that most of us didnt even know we were in it! 😳
(Until we got the wakey wakey call)

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/purgatory

PURGATORY
(noun)
- a place or STATE of suffering...
- mental ANGUISH or suffering
(adjective)
- having the quality of cleansing or PURIFYING

"Alchemy is about transmuting the lead of the personality
into the gold of the spirit.
The ego must be dissolved, the spiritual bodies birthed,
and love of humanity demonstrated through
sacrifice and service."

🔥🔥🔥

https://www.gnosticmuse.com/stages-of-alchemical-transformation/

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

purgatory? for real?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Flipping the lens.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prison planet

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Slaves no more

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If true actually gives me comfort. We going to get it right this go around.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

How many times have we been here?
too many to count.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Amazing to be alive 🙏🏻

(17) Show this thread

Slave planet comes to mind!

"sins must be expiated by sacrifice"

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Ouch!!!

I have said this for years. Many don’t believe in purgatory. We aren’t in hell, but we aren’t in heaven either. All of life’s lessons are a puzzle or test of faith. Until we figure it out we repeat the cycle.

Breaking free of the mindset is hard. It challenges us to rethink it all, every decision, every comment, every judgement.

Pray.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

not in hell but one degree above it.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

I've always believed this was purgatory. I was told as a child I would keep coming back until I got it right.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

satan's hell matrix!

We are going to end this game and start a new one.

"Divine God Matrix"