#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

It's doGs world and we just visiting.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Morning VK.

Do you think Earth was designed to be a test to the extent that it has been?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

/ˈpərɡəˌtôrē/

"Purgatory is based on the Catholic (not Biblical) teaching teach that some who sin and repent in this life may still have to undergo, after death, punishments from God for their transgressions.

Catholics believe that some people retain a "stain" on their souls for sins they have committed even if they repented of them and asked for forgiveness. When they die, according to their teachings, this stain remains on their immortal souls. Those whose stained souls are not considered worthy of eternal torment in hell fire must still have them "cleaned" before entering God's presence."

I remember my mom telling me as a kid that when I sin there is a stain on my soul. I believed that for years.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it