Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

And says from her own mouth they padded the data and took it to President Trump to push for lockdowns. And they were doing it just to make President Trump look bad. Now, they thumb their noses at the people worldwide because the damage has been done. they got their book deals from the blood of the people they killed.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

The only books I want to read about these people are the ones that include the details of their executions.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Hang her.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Correction: KNEW it was ineffective.

KNOWINGLY

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Holy crap👀 look at those vibes this morning!

Student of the Force of Absolute Divine Love.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Remind me which were the agencies assuring everyone the vaccine was "safe and effective" when there was absolutely ZERO proof that it was indeed such? CDC? FDA? NIH? NIAID? And remind me what was the organization passing into law immunity of vaccine manufacturers from prosecution due to malfeasance or malpractice? Wasn't it the U.S. CONGRESS?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

ostracized by family

cut off from some family

cut off from family that needed my help

never forget this

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People seem to be easily tricked.
Believing in others rather than themselves!
Smelling a lot like Kimchee in the makings

putain de blague 🙄

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬