Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hmm…symbolism.
Does anyone else think that the Tesla logo resembles a woman’s reproductive system?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

VK on TS.
Woman = rib = Tsela.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The "sexy" part is interesting. It has to do with Elon's fight with the SEC. In an obvious trolling of the regulatory agency, the SEC, Elon came out with a line of merchandise called "Sexy Shorts," which is a direct attack on the shady practice of naked short selling that enables the elite to make big profits. The SEC allows this to happen.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication

Wildly asleep on finance matters - thank you for making this part clear.

I was the same.
I've learned so much this past year on Wallstreet's illegal shenanigans from r/SuperStonk and Reddit subs in regards to Gamestop(GME) and AMC. The anons on there are brilliant with their deep dives.
The whole stock market is so corrupted as these market makers like Citadel, and hedge funds drive the prices of shares down by illegal naked shorting, to bankrupt companies like Sears, Blockbuster, Toys R Us, etc, and forcing the sale of their big box real estate holdings for pennies on the $$, while screwing retail investors over on the share value.
It's absolutely crazy that they've been getting away with this for so long. The 2008 crash was another fiasco of theirs.
If you've never watched the movie "The Big Short" ...just another example of their massive fraud perpetrated on America..

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Thanks for this extra!:) Yes I saw The big short, enjoyed but it had to be explained to me. Will try and catch up to some of what u mentioned. Have a strong feeling we’ll be v happy with future events.