Hmm…symbolism.
Does anyone else think that the Tesla logo resembles a woman’s reproductive system?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

connects

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thinking the original EMF is an egg killer... Thank you Lord for other healthy options🙏🏻✨

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Now you mention it, yes.

THEIR sex worship or phallic worship..ie..the Washington Monument, Trafalgar Square and the Vatican.
Just a reminder some notables are agents, double agents, triple agents and quadruable agents..

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Also looks like a man carrying a heavy weight on his shoulders. Slave.

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Dang! Great catch!

lets take it a step further...

sick em

...... the fact that it is red
and looks more specifically like a copper iud.
commomly implanted in a women after an abortion to prevent unplanned pregnancy again......

electric cars give u low t

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

from t.me/vDarknessFalls

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

He is big on under population! He wants everyone to be inspired to get busy lol! All the while the deep state is trying to change everyones sex so they can’t lol!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

WOMB

that's what i am going to write ...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

😆

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

🤣Yeah plus don't he have TEN kids. lol

(4) Show this thread

tsêlâ‘, ''side, rib'' - Hebrew

Looks more like the satanic goat head symbol to me.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Lee Chase to his Publication

exactly what I first thought when his then girlfriend Claire wore it as a silver necklace and that point at her neck, quick death you drown in your own blood sacrifice and the rest is history.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MMKowalski1) can see their posts

"Y"

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

The logo also looks like the nose of a cat ...
lol 😆

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

They do call it a pussy cat, just saying.

Cajun Patriot. Ready to watch the gallows ropes sway. No masks here. Leave me and mine alone. Don’t start no shite, won’t be no shite.

it looks like a punch knife.

(3) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

yes….and Amazon symbol is phallic

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'll bite. It resembles that and much else. I see the Space Force symbol/ hand gesture Trump and others flash. i see an inverted pyramid, (white), I see the rising sun symbol. I see, loosely, the design of our stealth bomber. I note the colors. Maybe the female reproductive read is correct. If so, what exactly are we birthing?

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

what ever it is.. i hope it comes out kicking and screaming!!

(1) Show this thread

euh 🙄non ! la blague putain

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣 OMG - I translated it ... too funny! 🤣 👍

(1) Show this thread

Or the Male Anatomy! 🤷‍♀️

Or Cern? 🤨 🤦‍♀️

“Elon Musk confirms that Tesla’s logo is the cross section of an electric motor”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/electrek.co/2017/01/24/tesla-logo-cross-section-electric-motor/amp/

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

LOOKS LIKE THE BLACK SUN NAZI WHEEL EMBLEM TO ME.

(1) Show this thread

hmm, wow just thought it was dagger-like
as in her gougy neckpiece

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

and amazon is a males reprodctive membrane

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

VK on TS.
Woman = rib = Tsela.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

What if...woman was not created by a rib of man but man came forth from a woman's womb? As a female i can see that scenario not one to be put forward by men who covert control. Just a thought. .nothing more.

(12) Show this thread