Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hmm…symbolism.
Does anyone else think that the Tesla logo resembles a woman’s reproductive system?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

VK on TS.
Woman = rib = Tsela.

The "sexy" part is interesting. It has to do with Elon's fight with the SEC. In an obvious trolling of the regulatory agency, the SEC, Elon came out with a line of merchandise called "Sexy Shorts," which is a direct attack on the shady practice of naked short selling that enables the elite to make big profits. The SEC allows this to happen.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1776ReLoaded in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Makes sense…..

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Funnier still (or NOT) - the people who short the most are the members of the Federal Reserve. They make billions when we loose........... ask Warren

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Wildly asleep on finance matters - thank you for making this part clear.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

I was the same.
I've learned so much this past year on Wallstreet's illegal shenanigans from r/SuperStonk and Reddit subs in regards to Gamestop(GME) and AMC. The anons on there are brilliant with their deep dives.
The whole stock market is so corrupted as these market makers like Citadel, and hedge funds drive the prices of shares down by illegal naked shorting, to bankrupt companies like Sears, Blockbuster, Toys R Us, etc, and forcing the sale of their big box real estate holdings for pennies on the $$, while screwing retail investors over on the share value.
It's absolutely crazy that they've been getting away with this for so long. The 2008 crash was another fiasco of theirs.
If you've never watched the movie "The Big Short" ...just another example of their massive fraud perpetrated on America..

(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

And I remember one thing from years ago (when short sellers were bruising Tesla stock mercilessly): Elon HATES short-sellers.