AU allows up to ten images at once, but there is a nice cadence to the Twatter limit of four at a time when telling a story. Also I notice a lot of people on AU only look at the first image and don't realise there are more; the bars overlaid are a bit too subtle.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I like the collage format in Twatter of the four and the thumbnail sizing when pasted into the comment on Twatter too.

PS - I ❤️#4 no j/k, scares anyone Chinese I have told that to👇 .

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Does truth look like it has ultra violet aspects to you? if we put it thru ultra violet light filter are there hidden messages? like tje invisible ink pen writing that can only be seen in iltra violet light?

In response Not Important to his Publication

Just truth in general? I feel if we are connected to ourselves, people seem to say that in many different ways I have noticed, "God is inside of you" etc., then yes I think it may be "hidden" to some.

For example I think some people think "they get away with something", in the end you don't because God, The Universe, The Creator knows ALL (aka THE TRUTH).

It isnt hidden, you feel it, you hear it, you get to choose to listen,
to grow, to Love

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tierney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tierney Pearce, click on at the bottom under it