@administrator@vincentkennedy

i don’t want to fook this acct, but blantantly asking people to type their SSN into a random website seems like a fookable offense… please advise.

https://anonup.com/thread/9761778

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

from what i've gathered throughout the years, the gov determines your "worth" at birth according to your lineage - who owned what land, if it included mineral rights, your parents educational levels and who they worked for - and they buy and trade accordingly. i found parental accounts and legacy accounts, cant remember the others. at the time i found, there were 85 accounts, most LLC's, then there were the massive ones. When I found, I was in shock, started writing account #'s and companies. the account #'s started disappearing. if you're looking into this, print what you can asap cuz they disappear

a lot of talk about this today
When I did my homework on it last year I discovered that the forms to release your money have been made illegal to file

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

i did this back in 2017 and was beyond shocked to see what was going on with my ssn. it pushed me to file for sovereign status and take back the strawman account they created out of my ssn and b/c. not sure if they're still using mine or not .

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

There were 2 dif ways to file the forms. One was through UCC forms, the other was claiming your person back from the gov (aka your strawman accounts that were created with your b/c and ssn). Not sure about the UCC forms. I chose to file through land deeds

(2) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Hmmm... I wonder if there is a site for Canadians to find out the truth about their SIN #

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I am not sure if this is the actual site that I used before but I was able to look up how many times my SSN and BC were traded internationally at some point. I didn't do it till I went through a reputable source (trusted anon) in the beginning while I was learning. It really helped me to open my eyes as to the complete and utter BS that has been happening under our noses. This was about 2.5 years ago. I dont just click on links but there is one that is totally legit.

You can look up your BC Bond Value via the Treasury. I have done this and it shows with values with interest accrued since birth.

PS - I do agree that you should not be entering your SSN on some random website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejg595ebb1I

Treasury direct calculation on your birth certificate bond - YouTube

Treasury direct calculation on your birth certificate bond

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

This is a number on the back of your SS Card not your BC, bottom right I found....

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

i did that sometime back but can't figure out how to cash in the bond.

(3) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i posted about this months ago and no ine would belive me. i hope u have better luck