@administrator@vincentkennedy

i don’t want to fook this acct, but blantantly asking people to type their SSN into a random website seems like a fookable offense… please advise.

https://anonup.com/thread/9761778

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

You can look up your BC Bond Value via the Treasury. I have done this and it shows with values with interest accrued since birth.

PS - I do agree that you should not be entering your SSN on some random website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejg595ebb1I

Treasury direct calculation on your birth certificate bond - YouTube

Treasury direct calculation on your birth certificate bond

i did that sometime back but can't figure out how to cash in the bond.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

same

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

It’s not a bond, it’s your cesta que trust fund that was set up the day your parents signed your birth certificate. It’s not yours to take, however, it is there to pay your present and future debt. You are the beneficiary to this trust fund. [They] have kept this from us. We are used as collateral assets against the nations debt - sold/exchanged in the market. The value of the trust is also determind by your intellectual property such as education. Companies and governments use this trust to fund their corruption. There is a way to regain control of this fund, but the process is not fun, they will fight to keep you out of it!

Yes I never tried to cash it in myself, but yes it may be, and just a theory you can't since you don't own the bond (aka yourself) :-/.