@administrator@vincentkennedy

i don’t want to fook this acct, but blantantly asking people to type their SSN into a random website seems like a fookable offense… please advise.

https://anonup.com/thread/9761778

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

a lot of talk about this today
When I did my homework on it last year I discovered that the forms to release your money have been made illegal to file

There were 2 dif ways to file the forms. One was through UCC forms, the other was claiming your person back from the gov (aka your strawman accounts that were created with your b/c and ssn). Not sure about the UCC forms. I chose to file through land deeds

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

good to know we are trying to learn what we can before filling anything

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

either way you file, it's complicated. filing through land deeds, you have to file numerous forms through your birth states land deeds and register yourself on land. i was also able to file on behalf of my 2 children although they're adults. these forms have to be filed through so many 3 letter's its ridiculous - IRS, NASA, the FED RESERVE, the SSA, are a few that come to mind quickly. but, i learned more researching FISA, who signs, who collects etc, and they can do this through numerous ways without your knowledge and consider you an "unwitting human subject" and collect endless $ through your ssn and b/c if FISA's are signed off on. they sign off cuz they collect. it's infuriating. the attempt was worth it to me. hasn't paid off, pretty sure they're still using all mine, but...

(1) Show this thread