DEFCON missile scare.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????

Descendant of the AntiBiden Bloodline! MAGA girl; Patriot through and through. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Teioh >>> to his Publication

Yes, actually in January of 2018 when I lived in Hawaii. Nuclear missile alert via text message to everyone on the Hawaiian islands to take cover...to find out a few minutes later it was a "false flag" or so they say.

I remember this, we were told it was the person that hit the wrong button or something on accident issuing a fake missile warning instead of an EBS test or something of the like - and that he/she was fired...

In response Larissa Erven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Descendant of the AntiBiden Bloodline! MAGA girl; Patriot through and through. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Yeah, never for a second did I believe that load of crap about it being a false alarm. I didn't panic, I didn't make my final "I love you & goodbye" calls like many friends had done, I just kept drinking my coffee knowing that I wasn't in control & trusting that whatever was meant to be would be. There were a LOT of VERY angry people on island though (I was on O'ahu). There were death threats & they were demanding someone be fired. My intuition always told me it was never a false flag though. There are 5+ military bases on island & there's also a DUMB there that most dont have a clue exists.