Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Take out the spaces...
Thought this was bs at first. I'm sorry.
https:// nypost. com /2021/02/03/ admiral-warns-of-possibility-of-nuclear-war-with-russia-china/

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

watch the water
Navy
Super bowl
false flag

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

The Arsehat NY Post!! Trying to stir a pot that's already been taken care of!! I hope to Gawd, they are ALL put out of business for their lies!!

#MAGA #PATRIOT Trump Won, he's still our President

Apparently this is meant to wake up the rest of Americans who are asleep and still believe in the scumbag demorats.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

>>97724
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?
WarGames.
Double meaning.
[CLAS-5849]
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
TRUST.
Q

Bring it! Ready to go!

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

guys give it up!!! NO MORE SCARE TACTICS!!!! It no longer works!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I seriously dont see Russia just a gut feeling i have, maybe in the 60 or 70's but not now.

just like with North Korea never happens

Wtf is going on in this country.

Gen McInerneypostef this s few days ago ontelegram. not sure itshim but still worth noting

Scare Event is needed as per Q also we shall never forget that The World is helping. I personally think both Putin and Xi actually work as White Hats with Trump. I mean did you see how they acted towards our POTUS when they met? If there is a Nuclear DEFCON 1 Scare, as per Drops, then it truly is only that a FAKE DEFCON SCARE!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Praying this doesn't happen. Sure makes my palms sweaty.

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. “Restore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

there's nothing to be afraid of

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for the missile scare, but as it wasn't mentioned in the MSM, my family is still sleeping. I need it on Fox, BBC, or AP if possible please 😊.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Yeah...not gonna happen. If people only knew just how many thousands of lightships are in our skies; they've been here assisting us through all of this. Nuclear activity affects the equilibrium of the universe. They'll neutralize any attempts, just as they've done many times in our past

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

I have read a very small prtion of that most recently. Maybe Gaia? Anyhow, thank God in heaven they are assisting.

(1) Show this thread

It I actually heard this yeaterday without explanation.

Russia: Putin is upset with Globalist and warns the US and others over the covid issue calling this whole episode crimes against humanity.

China: The CCP want the US to stay out of their affairs (Taiwan/Hong Kong)

Conservative Christian, happily married united states patriot. DONALD TRUMP, still my PRESIDENT

bullshit

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

I was thinking last week. The one thing Biden could never recover from is some sort of nuclear fuck up.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

🤯🤯

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Ghost Ezra, Is there a way to verify the validity of this. Someone sent it to me and I don't where this person got it. Could it be telegram-? It is not on Mike Pompeo's regular twitter account.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I'm getting a YES from this message. He is an archangel after all.

Truth Seeker, WWG1WGA, Trump 2Q2Q, Nesara/Gesara, Christian, God Wins, Trust the Plan

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I read the same thing on Lin Wood's account.

(4) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Anything to wake up the normies and finish this movie.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

756e69667974686570656f706c650a6469676974616c20736f6c646965720a446f20796f752073656520776861742069732068617070656e696e673f0a57574731574741

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

🐝also robo-bees

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🤔🤔Scare event 🤷‍♀️

that was fast

They use every scare tactic possible while trying to destroy this country. although it is all for show, this should seriously awaken people at every level. This is jnsanity and these people are so corrupt. TREASON every DAMN one of them. 😡

Ladies & Gents,
The Takecover Nuke-clear seatbelt
sign is ON...

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????

756e69667974686570656f706c650a6469676974616c20736f6c646965720a446f20796f752073656520776861742069732068617070656e696e673f0a57574731574741

In response Teioh >>> to his Publication

there was the one that ended up being a helicopter or some other bs

Descendant of the AntiBiden Bloodline! MAGA girl; Patriot through and through. 🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

In response Teioh >>> to his Publication

Yes, actually in January of 2018 when I lived in Hawaii. Nuclear missile alert via text message to everyone on the Hawaiian islands to take cover...to find out a few minutes later it was a "false flag" or so they say.

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂