DEFCON missile scare.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????

Yes, actually in January of 2018 when I lived in Hawaii. Nuclear missile alert via text message to everyone on the Hawaiian islands to take cover...to find out a few minutes later it was a "false flag" or so they say.

In response Teioh >>> to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Riss4Trump in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Larissa Erven to her Publication

I remember this, we were told it was the person that hit the wrong button or something on accident issuing a fake missile warning instead of an EBS test or something of the like - and that he/she was fired...

Descendant of the AntiBiden Bloodline! MAGA girl; Patriot through and through. 🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Yeah, never for a second did I believe that load of crap about it being a false alarm. I didn't panic, I didn't make my final "I love you & goodbye" calls like many friends had done, I just kept drinking my coffee knowing that I wasn't in control & trusting that whatever was meant to be would be. There were a LOT of VERY angry people on island though (I was on O'ahu). There were death threats & they were demanding someone be fired. My intuition always told me it was never a false flag though. There are 5+ military bases on island & there's also a DUMB there that most dont have a clue exists.

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Larissa Erven to her Publication

it was real but sn assassination attempt on the President! Likely for precaution in case!!!

Descendant of the AntiBiden Bloodline! MAGA girl; Patriot through and through. 🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Real, yes, see my above post; however, no, President Trump wasn't on island (O'ahu) on January 13, 2018, he was in Palm Beach, FL, playing golf.

(1) Show this thread