#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We win by 'Default'.

they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I’m sorry.... never been a fan of banks, this makes me 🤬

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Honestly you are better off, looking at the numbers you royally got screwed. Unfortunately your credit is ruined, your renting power is screwed. I'm trying to come up with a positive here. The system sucks.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

i owe the IRS $150k and NYS $50k . it aint no thing . long process to run out of fucks is all. just paper with words and numbers. no power over me.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I'm so sorry!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

thanks , i aporeciate that , dont feel bad though , made me into a bad ass Patriot

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

oh no....💞🙏

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

still here . they are stupid. thevstory is long because i fought them for 10+ years . the good news is anyone wants to know how bad the system is i have spent probably 10,000 hours of reserach into mortgages and there is littlr i dont undrrstand about how fraudulent it all is

(1) Show this thread