#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We win by 'Default'.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

oh no....💞🙏

still here . they are stupid. thevstory is long because i fought them for 10+ years . the good news is anyone wants to know how bad the system is i have spent probably 10,000 hours of reserach into mortgages and there is littlr i dont undrrstand about how fraudulent it all is

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

The whole system is a scam, and it’s not just the banks, the companies that secure bank properties are a scam as well.... don’t even get me started on that.... 🤬🤬🤬

The people in Arizona in 2008 won their houses outright by demanding the bank produce the title. The banks bundled and sold the titles so many times over the years they were unable to produce the titles.

In response Susan Hackler to her Publication

banks like Washington Mutual who held my note shredded them . courts dont care in NY though , businees as usual

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

OMG!!! The entire system is totally a scam, let's face it. They change the rules to suite their purpose....Hang tight !!

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

indeed . thank you . love my frens here.

(1) Show this thread