#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We win by 'Default'.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Honestly you are better off, looking at the numbers you royally got screwed. Unfortunately your credit is ruined, your renting power is screwed. I'm trying to come up with a positive here. The system sucks.

i owe the IRS $150k and NYS $50k . it aint no thing . long process to run out of fucks is all. just paper with words and numbers. no power over me.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

almost happened to me in 2008
4 residential properties up for foreclosure

i tried to hand them the keys after 2 years of “dont give a fucks”

lost almost $1M

so I went to rehab for alcholism 🤣where i really learned to surrender and say “fuck it”

sounds like things will be all right then?
i hope so! anyway we can help ?

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

awe thanks Lisa , if it gets that bad (it wont) ill let rhe fam know ok 😘

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

You are better person than I, I constantly worry about finances. I know VK would say you aren't free. I agree 100%. I got a letter from the IRS and said I owed $13,000. I freaked, I couldn't sleep. I had the money, I just didn't feel I owed them that amount. After countless nights of worrying, I didn't owe them $13,000, they owed me a refund of a small amount. IRS attitude "Oh well, on to the next."

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

when you learn they (IRS) give some of your taxes to the Queen of England ya might not think so worriedly next time.

(1) Show this thread