Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

looks likes the ocean

Definitely manufactured, not natural.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

OMG - just had a dream and saw that exact thing.
People were injured

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

just asked friends and family in cape town and they said nope not where does this oicture come from

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

It is from Cape Town … Today is clear skies but it was raining last week & this was sunset
i live in Cape Town

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

I looked when … it was
First Sunday in July in Kuilsriver
It was about 7.30am

(This was taken from my friend Claudette)

(2) Show this thread

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

A strange combination of alto cumulus and what-the-fuck-is-that?

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

It even has a shadow

(1) Show this thread

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Something has arrived on Earth

(1) Show this thread

Driving back from Oklahoma last night my wife and I witnessed a fireball/ meteor fall as we were going through Dallas. This one lit up the sky only this one was traveling East to West. Normally every one Ive ever seen travels west to east.

Something is going on in the sky …we see clouds but it’s not

This happened approximately 10:20 CST

(2) Show this thread

These Parasites Evil doers are spraying us like roaches ❗️🤨

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Wild looking and very ominous.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Do you see that weird buldge

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

second photo

(2) Show this thread