Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I love our anon family!
So happy to be here ❤️❤️❤️

Has a home grown real American hospitality about it from where I sit.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Family ❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Itsa VK vibe day 😎

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

me too

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HOME

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

That felt like a hug VK! ❤️☺️

You are VERY MUCH appreciated sir!
Thanks for your guidance always.

This is a special group. No baloney and lots of support. Very intelligent,faithful,loving folks here. Its a good vibe.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Ditto! I really appreciate all of you so much. 💯❤️Thanks for being familia.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I am beyond greatful fo AU. I took a break to check out other telegram channels that I had read in the past. WOW..followers of Trump and Q now are saying to wake up to the Awakening. Trump is the Anti-christ who will be ushering in our "new age" financial system. In order to use this system we will have to be physically marked. They are quoting Revelations, mocking Juan O Savin, Lin Wood and using Gematriaon Trump, his speeches, past events etc. I went to bed lat night with my head spinning!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🥰🫶✨
empowering
rejuvenating
🥰🫶✨
✨🐸💞🐸💞🐸✨

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I belong to patriot groups but AU is it for me. Thank you all and much love..

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Same here! Love all my Patriot families ❤️🙏🏻

I love this place too. Prayers out to you! :)

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VF7gCRhC1o

Love you all. kept me sane through this crap. Y’all are all A1 💚💚

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

GM! You are much appreciated here as well with your wisdom & encouragement!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

AU Fam is kind, respectful, helpful, informative and just Home 💞

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Of all the platforms available, THIS one is my go-to..🙌

TS seems a bit snarky-minded even though many are Patriots, FB is a fooking joke
Twatter lost me LONG ago
Telegram is ok for the present time even though it has many PaYtriots pushing things I don't have a good vibe on AT ALL and the list of all the other silly shilly botty places goes on and on....

I feel a Definite Fam vibe every time I am here, comfy, cozy and real "LOVE" from our Family we have created here..💓🙏

Love ALL of you and so happy to be a part of the#FamilyIsEverything

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

If it wasn't for AU, VK, and ALL truth tellers helping, I don't know if we'd (me) would have made it. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜!

Vibes confirmed - We are WITH YOU :)

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Funny how it works.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There is a spiritual connection on AU. 😇 I believe that is what is felt by us as we love and support one another. It is a very different "feel" here than on TS, TG, Gab. Much less about popularity and importance and much more focus on supporting and reporting truth, helping one another learn things. Not just a political focus either, things like helping others understand how to connect with God, improve or support good health, sharing natures beauty, things like that. AU is a blessing. 🌷💖😊

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There is a spiritual connection on AU. 😇 I believe that is what is felt by us as we love and support one another. It is a very different "feel" here than on TS, TG, Gab. Much less about popularity and importance and much more focus on supporting and reporting truth, helping one another learn things. Not just a political focus either, things like helping others understand how to connect with God, improve or support good health, sharing natures beauty, things like that. AU is a blessing. 🌷💖😊

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

The End...

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I think we ALL feel that way!
My life would be entirely different without the people here. I never would've had the strength to refuse [their] agenda without the support I got from you all. Funny thing is that in the beginning I never intended to join twitter. Only made an account so i could see Q links and DJT posts. But it led me here, to all of you, who have carried me through this rollercoaster ride.

thank you for guiding us into the LIGHT together ❤ 🇺🇸
i am forever grateful for this FAMILY on AU😍😍😍😍😍😍😍