ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Interesting development.

#VKProof

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Bloodline of Christ. They need to eliminate it, because it threatens Satan

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

It's definitely Rh- because Rh+ is very common, 85% of the world has it.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I do not know the answer. But I am RH- actually I am O-. So...

If I have a baby in my womb with RH+ blood that gets into my blood stream, my body would make an antibody or something to kill any future RH+ babies. This can no be undone with a Rho-gam shot though.

So that sounds pretty darn evil blood manipulation somewhere back there......... and it is a curse that was given to us.

BUT, on the other hand, O- is the UNIVERSAL DONOR. My blood and only my blood can save anyone's life. In an emergency when they can't determine blood type, they must give O Negative blood.

So That is a blessing that has been given to us.

So, think about all of that when reading John 6....hmmmm

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

I want to add something else. I 'got' Covid only by giving blood and getting the antibody test. I was not sick...so COVID isn't targeted toward RH- BUT I do believe it was tartgeted to A blood types based on what I have heard.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Not sure about O- being universal donor. It has the lowest risk of causing serious reactions.

(2) Show this thread

Believe the one that is less believed in. These days everything good is perceived as bad and everything bad is perceived as good.