Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The bloodline...
Awakening and AU made clear to me that "family is everything" has really got nothing to do with actual "blood"
Could "the" lineage/offspring be passed along via Soul incarnations and not via actual blood?

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Both perhaps? There is a def bloodline no dispute.
.how many are there now?

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I did ancestry a few years ago to track family due to not knowing 2 grandfathers, my Dad was adopted & my Mama’s father vanished after she was born. I’m concerned about my DNA info but not much I can do about it now, so be it.
I had ordered 23andMe but never used it, threw it in the bin, something felt off with it.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Yes I did one of those to confirm a long lost brother and sister were truly related. As you said, nothing can be done about it now

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

What do you think the door to door vaccinations were all about?
Hunting for A Bloodline.
"the Hunters become the Hunted."

And don’t forget the Million Veterans Project (MVP).

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

i have never done a dna test.....just saying

i have not done any doctor, medicine, insurance or test since 1987 and never will again.

Not 1 day sick since and I look half my age; but I am sure that is coincidence, right?

speaking of... makes me think of Classified going missing

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

🤔 hmmm

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Thinking the same goes for biometric testing they have been pushing the last few years.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I suspect the same with the home cologuard kit. Colonoscopy. Tisk

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The people they are looking for are too smart to take a 23&me.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This whole bloodline thing is confusing. Jesus didn't have any children that I know of. Did He? I thought that they found the blood of Jesus when they found the Arc of the Covenant.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

the Ark isdtill missing

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Bloodline of Christ. They need to eliminate it, because it threatens Satan

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

This reminds me of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who was able to open the seals when no one else could. The opening of the seals isn't very good.