Aloha Good Morning
DuckDuckGo is not allowing me to log on to Anonup.
So, Duck Duck Go has been hijacked?

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

What's a good search engine to use?

DUCK DUCK GO IS DEMONCRAP OWNED SO THERE IS YOUR ANSWER

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I believe so , used them for awhile, till I noticed a ton of spam on my email .

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Ive made it real simple for myself by bookmarking VK's page and posting it to my homescreen. So now I just have to click on it and it takes me here directly. I check it a couple times a day with no problem. But, i bet his notifications are crazy! lol

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

same , have a few others that I follow for a swift go to .

(1) Show this thread

Bill Gates is now in the Thread of Duck Duck Go.That is why they r doing all this Advertising,while they point at Google who spy's....
Come little Children Duck wont spy on u only Google.Look over here,,,,They the PARASITES playbook has run out!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i typed in anonup.com found it and saved to favorites in the duck.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I use Ecosia ... never problems
https://www.ecosia.org/

Just want the American Dream for my family.

i am also having the same problem , with duck duck go . i had to log on thru google

Forgot to say I do check in with my 'favs' several times per day . Gotta keep up with what's happening in the world. I'm retired.

It's real simple...no hassle at all. Just bookmark some or one of your favorite posters here on Anonup and then I just click one after the other...play catch-up with the latest til I reach yesterday's posts ..then move on to the next bookmarked poster. They have to be active & bringing the latest & greatest intel/info or I let them go for awhile. You can always pick a poster up again when they get active again cause you'll see your other fav posters showing them on their page...no hassles at all with 'logging in' , etc.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

yep....dummped DDG....use Brave

I believe duck was purchased by Alphabet (google)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I saved the Anon Homepage in my Favorites. Whenever the Search Engines Try to HIDE it. I Searth 'AnonUp" in my Favorites and can then access the site.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

How do i save to favorites? I dont have an app, do i need one? 🤔

(1) Show this thread

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

I just logged in from DDG but they had the page hidden, it didn't come up in the search and when I typed in the address it warned me that it was a dangerous address 😳🤬

Yes it is, and sadly, I think Brave is too.

It started doing that to me a few months ago, and I switched to Brave.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I switched to Brave and could never log in to AU. I went back to DDG and have never had any issues.

(1) Show this thread

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I just logged in via DuckDuckGo.

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

DuckDuck has been comped for some time now. Original owners sold out.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Duck Duck Gone

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

down the street from the local mason lodge. Coincidence?…

(7) Show this thread

i switched from duck duck go to The Brave Browser recently and not had any issues since.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I haven't been able to on my phone for months. Only my laptop.