And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

The second a person speaks to me in a condescending manner or treats me as if I'm beneath them, I take note. Watch me switch up real quick and act like you don't even exist anymore. I refuse to tolerate disrespectful shitty behavior from people who are supposed to be adults. NOPE.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Really hoping this isn’t happening in here! Keep speaking your truth Lady. Hit the block button, keep your space peaceful. πŸ™πŸ˜Š

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Unfortunately it is happening here, but I have her blocked for treating me so poorly so I have my peace. 😊🀍

Oh no! πŸ˜” I think you’re wonderful. Good for you for looking out for No.1 πŸ™β€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I even gave her multiple opportunities to act right, she chose to be petty, speak poorly towards me and my friends, including my partner and behave as if she was mentally superior to us. It was incredibly insulting to all of us. Still...I forgive her, I want her to eat, just not at my table.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

I’m sorry that happened. Oh yeah, it’s necessary to preserve your peace of mind. I can guess who, but I won’t. I hold no ill will, the opposite really. We are all hanging on, for some of us, it can take one push. God bless her and you. πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread