The second a person speaks to me in a condescending manner or treats me as if I'm beneath them, I take note. Watch me switch up real quick and act like you don't even exist anymore. I refuse to tolerate disrespectful shitty behavior from people who are supposed to be adults. NOPE.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Really hoping this isn’t happening in here! Keep speaking your truth Lady. Hit the block button, keep your space peaceful. 🙏😊

Really hoping this isn’t happening in here! Keep speaking your truth Lady. Hit the block button, keep your space peaceful. 🙏😊

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Unfortunately it is happening here, but I have her blocked for treating me so poorly so I have my peace. 😊🤍

(1) Show this thread

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

Yes and these Evil Manifested Malignant Narcissistic types who do this - treat others as LESS THAN/Stupid/incompetent/inferior to make themselves feel Superior are the hypocrites that usually demand Respect from you, feeling they are justified/deserving to receive somehow (being Superior and all they think) but give absolutely none to you who they see as beneath them.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

Another reason why I think you are amazing.

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

Why thank you 😊🤍
I like your TS btw, 10:23 [123]

(1) Show this thread

Its just 3D nonsense ... pay them no mind ... ignorance abounds in anyone who would treat their fellow human with disrespect.
We re all one - so mistreating someone is essentially mistreating yourself ... NOT . TOO . CLEVER

🍵🍵 Cheers!

Youd have to go to China > China Dishes

Black and white movies !

🖤🤍

REAL TIME PROOFS

DO WE HAVE THE CAPABLITY OF DOING THIS ANYMORE?

It's the ocean and its waves, the gentle breeze, my feet in the sand that draws me in as He whispers to my soul... it gets me everytime

Man, there's something about this that just catches my soul. Very strange. It's so simple, yet perfect! I love it!

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Your post reminds me of this❤️😇 🦁 :

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

🏹-----------------🎯

(1) Show this thread

. 👊🏻🙌🏻👍🏻

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Yes , what she said ;) mmmhhhhmmmnn

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

🙌 I like the way you think. 🙂

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

😊🤍

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

fixing to cut acouple folks completely out of my life just for that very reason.

i’ve noticed more of that lately on AU. i dont get it. we should never dish out or accept disrespect or hateful posts against any person.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

💗I feel you! And I love reading comments, but I couldn't help but notice that someone who was super disrespectful to me has commented(I can't read what they wrote as they blocked me after saying "F*CK YOU" as a response to a comment of mine on another post). I've forgiven them, probs had a bad day...but all I asked was for them to maybe not use the name Jesus as a swear word, as a lot of us consider him holy. Won't call out their name, and they probably won't even see this. But, I'm sending out love to this person into the aether.💗

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

Those people are probably just insecure, and stunned by your inner beauty and strength. 😁

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

😎👍

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Kinda like my go to, "guitarsonal"

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I love this! ❤️

(5) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

BINGO!