There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

The second a person speaks to me in a condescending manner or treats me as if I'm beneath them, I take note. Watch me switch up real quick and act like you don't even exist anymore. I refuse to tolerate disrespectful shitty behavior from people who are supposed to be adults. NOPE.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Really hoping this isn’t happening in here! Keep speaking your truth Lady. Hit the block button, keep your space peaceful. πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Unfortunately it is happening here, but I have her blocked for treating me so poorly so I have my peace. 😊🀍

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Oh no! πŸ˜” I think you’re wonderful. Good for you for looking out for No.1 πŸ™β€οΈ

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I even gave her multiple opportunities to act right, she chose to be petty, speak poorly towards me and my friends, including my partner and behave as if she was mentally superior to us. It was incredibly insulting to all of us. Still...I forgive her, I want her to eat, just not at my table.

(1) Show this thread