#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This one is a hard one for me. Would like to say 1, but I have a hard time thinking POTUS would be dupped by much. He is so strategic, plus he had to know it was coming - reverse engineered sort of thing.

I've always said if a bad situation arises for POTUS and he has to make a decision, what happens if he only had 10 sh*tty options available to choose from based on that bad situation? He has to pick the best of the PooPoo options...none are ideal but it is what it is.

+ what you said in the past has always stuck with me. Not sure if your opinion has changed or not.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Great post. If we look at dup vs. dupe, it aligns with your screencap. Trump opened the biowarfare infrastructure by rolling out the vax.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Also seems like there were placebos as well...wonder who was behind it all!

https://howbad.info/

https://truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/108603515661785161

Trump said that he would not allow any vax from outside the country in without being properly tested. Do you think he had time to do that or is it possible all vaccines under his watch were ALL placebos? I also think bad vaxes were available in some states to kill people off quicker. This was a mass genocide that was planned which failed miserably. Trump was always 5 steps ahead of them.

https://anonup.com/thread/9742094

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

no...

All the stories you are hearing of INJURY from the jabs are REAL.
If you want to "understand science" - start with the "jab tells your body to create the spike protein"... the theory in the mRNA community is this will then tell your body to create antibody. The CDC says this.

This picture is where the ACE2 receptors are in your body. The SPIKE PROTEIN DAMAGES these receptors. Notice the ones in the heart and reproductive organs....... I don't post all the stories of death and damage because frankly it's too depressing.

Whether or not Trump understands ANY OF THIS is totally unclear.
DARPA - and other US companies having been working on mRNA tech for years.............

I understand people want hope - but I'm tired of magical thinking. This IS A WAR. THE FOG IS REAL. I HATE WAR.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I did not say that the vaccine injuries are fake. They are happening a lot more under BIDEN than Trump. That's what makes me think most of Trump's vaccines the he distributed were Placebos. People were dying from the common cold, the common flu, pneumonia and other things which were being recorded as COVID.

The CDC's own website had under 10,000 dying of just COVID under Trump's Presidency. The larger number they showed us in the media was the column on the CDC's website that contained pneumonia, flu and covid together.

(1) Show this thread