There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

The second a person speaks to me in a condescending manner or treats me as if I'm beneath them, I take note. Watch me switch up real quick and act like you don't even exist anymore. I refuse to tolerate disrespectful shitty behavior from people who are supposed to be adults. NOPE.

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I love this! ❀️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Kinda like my go to, "guitarsonal"

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

That's it! I'm getting a tattoo! πŸ˜†
Great one.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Everyday Mantra 😎

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

BeeBee, i have to steal this...sorry!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I stole it too!!!
Thats how we do it πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

THIS!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Yes!

(1) Show this thread