In response Kim Runner to her Publication

7/22

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

OK, this post is freaking me out. What I learned about my Godfather the last two days was that he loved sunsets. I never knew that. As you can see from my profile photography I do too. When I am on Cape Cod, I usually take my kids to the beach after 5pm, one reason is to see and photograph the sunsets. On my way home from the wake, the sun was amazing but I was on a highway and I couldn't stop anywhere to photograph the sun. I had beautiful piano music playing and I just felt like this beautiful sunset was my Godfather saying that he arrived home with GOD safely. I drove towards a small city where the sun was huge and orange behind the buildings, then I felt so let down as it disappeared behind a river. I felt like my Godfather was saying "Wait for it . . . Wait for it" I turned onto the road that I live off of and the sun was so huge and orange it literally blinded me. I grabbed my camera and snapped away while I was driving. The rays came all the way to my car in the photo. (con't.)

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

What's the bigger picture of this?
I really don't know much about Steve.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Set's the precedence to do the same to 45.

If that happens it will be the trial of the millennium.

I have a thing about sunset that I can't explain now. So your message resonates along with George's.