Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

LFG !!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

23=PAIN

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

IYKYK

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

What a perfect VKM /VK/Jr connect
Bringing the P23N
At age 77

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

And I posted at my 22:11 unplanned
🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 117 on this one.
Today was my Mothers 87th birthday.
My Dad has been gone since 11/22/91.
So glad to still have her, I hope she can make it to the med/beds.

7/22

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Part 2 of the previous post . . .
Today, my sister captured an amazing sunset driving home to another state. My cousin who was the daughter of my uncle watched the sunset today and captured great photos . . . So many of my family members were watching the sunset these last 2 days and gaining comfort from it. This post on this day is amazing.

I would catch more sunrises but I can't get up that early, lol.
For now, I will delight in the sunsets and I will forever think of my Godfather when I do.

Thanks George :) (by the way, that is my Grandfather's name and I bet he was happy to hug my Uncle when he hopefully entered into heaven. I pray that the jab isn't the mark because he had no choice but to take it as he was in an assisted living home. That would kill me if such a good man as he was wasn't in the arms of GOD right now.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

OK, this post is freaking me out. What I learned about my Godfather the last two days was that he loved sunsets. I never knew that. As you can see from my profile photography I do too. When I am on Cape Cod, I usually take my kids to the beach after 5pm, one reason is to see and photograph the sunsets. On my way home from the wake, the sun was amazing but I was on a highway and I couldn't stop anywhere to photograph the sun. I had beautiful piano music playing and I just felt like this beautiful sunset was my Godfather saying that he arrived home with GOD safely. I drove towards a small city where the sun was huge and orange behind the buildings, then I felt so let down as it disappeared behind a river. I felt like my Godfather was saying "Wait for it . . . Wait for it" I turned onto the road that I live off of and the sun was so huge and orange it literally blinded me. I grabbed my camera and snapped away while I was driving. The rays came all the way to my car in the photo. (con't.)

(2) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

23 = PAIN

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

WOW!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Bring that pain after 23 years!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great date to retire on