Only people mentioned by @tbog in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

OK, this post is freaking me out. What I learned about my Godfather the last two days was that he loved sunsets. I never knew that. As you can see from my profile photography I do too. When I am on Cape Cod, I usually take my kids to the beach after 5pm, one reason is to see and photograph the sunsets. On my way home from the wake, the sun was amazing but I was on a highway and I couldn't stop anywhere to photograph the sun. I had beautiful piano music playing and I just felt like this beautiful sunset was my Godfather saying that he arrived home with GOD safely. I drove towards a small city where the sun was huge and orange behind the buildings, then I felt so let down as it disappeared behind a river. I felt like my Godfather was saying "Wait for it . . . Wait for it" I turned onto the road that I live off of and the sun was so huge and orange it literally blinded me. I grabbed my camera and snapped away while I was driving. The rays came all the way to my car in the photo. (con't.)

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Part 2 of the previous post . . .
Today, my sister captured an amazing sunset driving home to another state. My cousin who was the daughter of my uncle watched the sunset today and captured great photos . . . So many of my family members were watching the sunset these last 2 days and gaining comfort from it. This post on this day is amazing.

I would catch more sunrises but I can't get up that early, lol.
For now, I will delight in the sunsets and I will forever think of my Godfather when I do.

Thanks George :) (by the way, that is my Grandfather's name and I bet he was happy to hug my Uncle when he hopefully entered into heaven. I pray that the jab isn't the mark because he had no choice but to take it as he was in an assisted living home. That would kill me if such a good man as he was wasn't in the arms of GOD right now.