Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

These videos are heart breaking.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

😪

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We wondered if former SC Gamecock Phil Petty got the jab🤔 early 40s and died last week.

safe and effective, I'll be sharing this, thanks!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

TY Sir.
So much needless suffering.

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

The numbers... the numbers.

Every day the numbers.

To his credit, Tucker has been bringing vax skeptics, like Alex Berenson and others on his show all along, and is now exposing the nitty gritty.

i posted this article to shitter and this guy came in on comments with nearly hundred reasons why that good science is fake he has threads seemlying wrote on the counting of these deaths etc he then posted all these accounts that agreed with him in screenshots which could be his bot accounts for all i know but he was more worried a out them been cLled athletes then what they actually died from so sad does anybody know is this site good science a crediable source

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Linda Ryan to her Publication

They've named the victims so wud be easy to check i suppose. Haven't done so yet, but seems legit, and sad. Needless suffering.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Beyond heartbreaking. Makes you wonder how many are being covered up. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Is this a hidden pun?

FJB .......Trump is my President

Are the virues coming from the vax ? I pray to God this movie ends soon ! I have family members that got the vax they would not listen to me . I have one grandson that took one shot i preached to my children , grandchildren and he was the one that took it he said he thought he had to for work , he no longer works at that job and has joined the navy he leaves next month and im worried sick about him .

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Not a good vibe from this stuff happening.. Pretty PO'd TBH.😠

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

1199 + 800 = 1999

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

1199 + 800 = 1999

And the Sleep Walkers STILL can’t, won’t and don’t ask WHY?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

UGGGG

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It’s so odd because so many got the shot and they did not experience any of this wonder if they changed the ingredients?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Deaths from unknown causes is now the#1 leading killer for deaths in Alberta.
1/4

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

I'm back at work after 8 months of unpaid leave because of the jab mandate. On the first day back, ppl that I barely spoke to in the past came to give me a hug, I found it strange and didn't get it. Then a colleague told me, you have gained an enormous of respect for taking a stand and refusing the jab and risking your career of 25 years.
What I'm realizing is that ppl are slowly starting to wake up, many at the office have had side effects and are now regretting not taking a stand and refusing the jab. As much as I'm proud of myself, it's difficult to see others suffering. I remember closing my eyes at the time and said to God; I have faith in you and you'll get me through this. He did. 🙏

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Mr. Revolution, I begin working tomorrow at the same hospital that let me go 8 months ago for no jab and I was working 100% remote. My medical exemption was now approved in 24 hours, using the same Drs letter as before and having 2 denials. I will have to wear a mask 8 hrs a day which will make me sick but I will now have a job to offset these price increases occuring at the stores and the pumps. Like yourself, I was treated like crap not having the vax, put on many lists for not complying and it was put in my annual review by my mgr that I was not in compliance with the mandated vax. I made them remove it for it was not part of my performance! I lost many friends that wouldn't even come near me when I had to go into the office for the mail. I ask for many prayers tomorrow that all works out with beginning yet another new job in my elder years.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Me too! I go back August 4th and am not expectin a huge welcome. We shall see. Kinda worried about being around all thos jumoing spiked proteins but I will start a regimen of D/C/Zinc to keep me well hopefully it works! Happy for you!!

(19) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

nice ts. 10:13>11.3

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

My neighbor 67 yo, suddenly collapsed ~4 months ago while on vacation. Just retired. Wife said he got the shot & was having an autopsy done cuz "there's some funny things about that shot." Her daughter is also a pharmacist with Walgreens. Not sure if daughter pushed for them to get it but knowing she worked at Walgreens my guess is she did. Sad. I cringed when she told us this, but didn't push it with her since it had just happened when we saw her. Hopefully she finds out it was from the shot, but will it change her mind? My husband was the last one to ride in his plane with him just a week before.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

TS 113 too boot!! Numbers errrrrwherrrr👀

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Good mirning VK! Vibing this morning. .been thinking about this all night and this morning aftwr watching video of pro Tennis player Raphael Nadal have a heart attack at a live press conference.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

The R Nadal clip was a muscle cramp from yrs ago… Just pointing out So you don’t lose credibility on the other legit Vax injuries..if you get one wrong , they discredit all of them.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(1) Show this thread