#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good mirning VK! Vibing this morning. .been thinking about this all night and this morning aftwr watching video of pro Tennis player Raphael Nadal have a heart attack at a live press conference.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Organic729 in this post can reply

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

The R Nadal clip was a muscle cramp from yrs ago… Just pointing out So you don’t lose credibility on the other legit Vax injuries..if you get one wrong , they discredit all of them.

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Just had a vaxxed family friend mid fifties, no prior health/heart issues drop dead suddenly...family stunned. Called it a "heart Anuerism". Glad i didnt show them that vid...thanks again.

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Just had a vaxxed family friend mid fifties, no prior health/heart issues drop dead suddenly...family stunned. Called it a "heart Anuerism". Glad i didnt show them that vid...thanks again.

(5) Show this thread