Im very Greatful for All of us on AU. TS has its moments and some great patriots. But ive been friends with a lot of those Red checks since twitter and although Good folks. some havent expanded their thinking. many arent willing to hear anyone that disagrees with them. in short. its lacking the LOVE and family feel. WE have. LOVE you all. Thank you ALL keep fighting ❤️👊🏾

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

To US

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🥰💕🤗😎

Love ya Tank! 🙏🏼🥰👊🏻#FamilyIsEverything

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

i have not been on TS but on another site...and it's the same...AU is the best yet...💜

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

That is exactly it Tank, sad to say.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Tank, You are so right 💕

AU is a special place of love, peace and positive vibes ~ perfect unity.

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colossians 3:12-14

We 'all are cool af'.

And nice timestamp ~ 9:26 • 9 8 • 17 😊

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

AU is definitely all cool af ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

❤️WWG1WGA🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏

💗💗💗🙏

AMEN PATRIOTS STAND WITH GOD ON AU
WWG1WGA WW

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I feel the same way.

❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You conveyed that so well Tank, and it is just all truth!
You just can not get the communication on other channels that we have here.

People on other channels seem to be just more interested in who can have the most popular posts and they rarely discuss much of anything.
With my feeds being all about the conversations since I started on twit wit a few years ago, when I visit the other platforms I notice that right away.

It seems to be all about show and not much tell.

In God We Trust - All Others Bring Data #FamilyIsEverything Telegram: https://t.me/Dreamer45Forever Gab: https://gab.com/DreamerAZ

💙I agree Tank. ThanQ

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Very well said! I share your sentiment.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Well said, well "felt"...... feeling those same vibes..... this is home, this IS FAMILY!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

TS, IMO, does not even come close to AU. Unless you are an important person on TS, there is not much engagement ( at least for me anyway). There is definitely not the spiritual connection like on AU. This is home and family to me. ❤️🥰😇

Appreciate you brother 👊🏼

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been having fun visiting TS but usually have to take a shower after.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i think thats why i haven't downloaded it. It just seems to give me bad vibes. something telling me its not thatt great.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We don’t have that in my country …. When it was created I thought All the Demons & Evil ones will also infiltrate it there to have acess to the Masses …. sadly it is how Evil ones are in nature

(7) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️❤️❤️

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❤️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

We love you, Tank! Well said!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA 🐸🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

❤️👊

No one wants to hear our opinion if it doesnt agree with theirs on TS