Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Im very Greatful for All of us on AU. TS has its moments and some great patriots. But ive been friends with a lot of those Red checks since twitter and although Good folks. some havent expanded their thinking. many arent willing to hear anyone that disagrees with them. in short. its lacking the LOVE and family feel. WE have. LOVE you all. Thank you ALL keep fighting ❤️👊🏾

Been having fun visiting TS but usually have to take a shower after.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We don’t have that in my country …. When it was created I thought All the Demons & Evil ones will also infiltrate it there to have acess to the Masses …. sadly it is how Evil ones are in nature

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

i think thats why i haven't downloaded it. It just seems to give me bad vibes. something telling me its not thatt great.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

For some reason I felt the urge to delete mine yesterday, so I did. Have never had that urge or even thought it with AU.
I pulled a Phae on TS, lol

prefer here way better! 🙏🏼🥰

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

LOL … Feels off to me also.

Maybe Trump is The Anti-Christ & TS is a Honeypot?

😃

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

LOL … Feels off to me also.

Maybe Trump is The Anti-Christ & TS is a Honeypot?

😃

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Truth Social is the light beer version of Twitter.

AnonUp is spicy margaritas 🍹